View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 10:43 PM   #227
Eruantalon
Wight

Eruantalon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruantalon
Sting

Erulon smile and greeted his old friend. She seemed happy to see him again ,and he couldn't help but smile. Only in the shire where people so kind to him.

In all the halls of the lords and Kingships of middle earth he wouldn't recieve a greeting like this. Yet it was only normal in the Green Dragon inn.

"Yes me and Irewnath where on a journey with lots of adventures! I've got a good story to tell you. New songs to sing too. One is a fair song of the blessed realm. I know not who made it. Still it was taught to me by a master of songs. I'll tell more when we get some food and drink!"

Happy to be in the company of an old friend. They found a table and sat down. Irewnath smiled the whole time. His friend seemed to make companions every where he whent. Yet this he knew was Eruantlons nature.

Irewnath was weary from long travels. He enjoyed this time with his friend. Yet he couldn't stop himself from wandering off in his mind. To the gray havens and his peoples passing. He let his long blonde hair fee from his hood. Then took a drink of fine ale.

Erulons lips where greeted by the taste of good wholesome stout ale. He never forgot this taste. A little over a year ago he first entered this place. Through his adventures he never lost the memory of the people or his friends here.