View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 07:35 AM   #210
Angel_Queen
Animated Skeleton

Angel_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"Ravon, to see you hurt is the last thing I want to happen." She turned to look at Lewis "I wont let you get hurt," she thought she saw a smile forming on his face. Ravon didn't know what else to tell him. Indeed my life is a sad story, one that I caused to come upon me. I could have had anything, yet I choose a sad life.

Ravon sat there gazing into his eyes. So peaceful it seems. Yet he has so much to look forward to in the future. "Thank you Lewis. I have never had anyone to care about me. You are the only one besides Cree that knows about my sad life. I knew her once, before all this happened. Yet back then I could tell that she was special. Now as I set here and look at you, I see the peace that can come to a person. That is why I'm always saying sorry. For my past is full of sadness and only hate. Hate from other people because of who I am. Now you've changed that."

Ravon looked down at her cup. "Would you like a refill Master Lewis?"