View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 05:40 PM   #263
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

I'd do well to follow my own preachings eh?

Quote:
Name: Rhtalk

Age: old enough to be in charge, young enough to be physically adept and cunning
Race: half-orc

Appearance: (Include current condition if he/she harbors any wounds etc...) [LOTR ROLE PLAYING CORE BOOK]: "...They have sallow faces and sly, slanting eyes, but their height and build is more like that of Men. Most half-orcs, while their appearance is noteworthy, can pass as a normal Man..." Rhtalk has a very imposing appearance with shoulder length dark brown hair containing random, hereditary streaks of black. He has broad shoulders and a very muscular physique.

Personality: Power lustful. He enjoys his commanding position. He fears the Necromancer. He doesn't have any attraction towards female elves, this can and will fall to the lesser orcs but not to the man in charge. He feels no compassion, respect, or incredulity towards anyone and cares for his own benefit and the strengthening of his Master. He is very evil and cruel.

History: (Include relation to your character if any or position they held in the realm. That's all you'll need.) None of importance.
It's only been sitting on my desktop for the past week. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] DOn't bother about editing your posts though. Let's just keep moving w/ this knowledge now. Three days left!

Gilbereth: There is no way you're getting away with the murder of two orcs. The punishment will be instant death or imprisonment in the Tower where you will not be able to write for Gilbereth and therefore must leave the game. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can say this because I know you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Just kidding. Is this how you want your character to perish? Or would you rather edit your post? I think now would be as good a time to say goodbye as any.

Nerindel: Can you specify to whom you're speaking when you inform them about the knife? You never say... Thanks.

Nerindel: Residing in the US, my Mum is half and half, Scottish and English. A nasty combination if you know anything about their history but Grandmother (scottish) really wanted to marry Grandfather (english). *Throws hands in the air* What are ye gonna do? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Maikafanawen

[ September 30, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]