View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 10:48 PM   #234
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

With Auriel gone, Ithaeliel missing, and Mattius withdrawn, I realize I'm the only original owner of the game left at the moment.

I have to admit I have not been living up to my standards [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ; I should be posting here and on the RPG more often and I will try to do so in the future. Also, I will announce that I'll be gone from July 11-13, then again July 20 - August 2.

I really want to keep this RPG going, but I honestly don't think I can run this alone. I will email Ithaeliel to see what she's up to (where are you, Ith?) and hopefully she'll be back soon. And perhaps Auriel will turn up sometime in the near future. Are there any regular posters willing to help take over this game if neither of them turn up soon (especially when I'm gone)?

Again, I apologize for my lack of participation; I've had a busy summer. Once I see where this RPG is going, I'll start posting more.