View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003, 06:07 PM   #215
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Lyra,

Sorry about that! I was trying to respond to a question that Ithaeliel raised.

Ithaeliel asked if the Entwives should be captive in Rhun or in Fangorn Forest. I had originally said the company should go to Rhun. If the Entwives needed rescuing in Rhun, she was afraid that the company would have to split in half, with half staying in the forest to battle the Huorn and half going to Rhun to rescue the Entwives.

I gave her my view on the situation: whatever happened, the company should not split. It is too hard to keep up two separate storylines. My own preference is to have the Entwives captive in Rhun and to have the company go rescue them. The King could say he was going to have his soldiers keep order in the forest, and that would not be an active part of our story.

I asked that the founders make a decision on this. I will try to carry out whatever plot they tell us to do.

Lyra, I'll try to post this weekend. Then you can follow my lead. We can go ahead with what we're doing, talking to the two agents from Rhun. They will try to persuade us to side with them against the King. We just won't say decisively whether or not the Entwives are staying in Rhun, or being brought to Fangorn. We can say the Khan hasn't decided what to do yet.

Cami