View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #248
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
And seriously that was my thought like that last 2 days. Huh, Agan said if I continue to pursue lynching her she would convince everyone she's innocent...does that mean she's a gifted?
You know, some ordos are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect the gifteds, or at least confuse the wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Agan, since you're around, care to elaborate? Why are you so sure Inzil is innocent?
At first it was just a gut feeling (no doubt influenced by the fact that he found me innocent too - yes I am this easy to buy), but even now I don't have an easy time picturing him starting a bandwagon against a fellow. I know Inzil is a freaking good villain, and wouldn't put it past him to keep the name of a fellow BN among his main suspects for several days in a row... but there would still have been an easier way out, especially as the seer was still around to ruin the effort.
Anyway, there has been BN-on-BN voting for certain, and out of Inzil, Lottie and Glirdan, I consider Inzil the most ruthless. So at the moment I don't think it's impossible he's a BN. I'm just going to be very upset if he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I also thought that Aganzir's response seemed genuine, which was a bit off putting, as my original plan had been to join forces with Boromir and get her killed.
I don't doubt I could've faked looking genuine if it had come to that. That's one of the few things I'm good at in this game (finding wolves generally not being one of them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
You know, it's really just a gut feeling, and has been the entire time. Maybe our physical resemblance has now manifested in a psychic bond.

++Glirdan

I'm off to bed. School sucks. (With this attitude, I feel like I was 15. Maybe I should start painting my eyes black again.)

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-18-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: xed with Vladimir Fredriksen
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote