View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #244
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
With three votes for me I think it's about time I throw another name on there for consideration.

++Zil

I am sticking with this for the reasons I stated yesterDay as well as a few others, one being when he said this:

Quote:
Ah. Easy way to test this , isn't there?
When I first saw this, red lights started flashing. This was in context to The reveals made by Rune and Greenie (Shasta had not yet posted). Why even suggest this if there are two people who can confirm Rune's reveal when one BN is already dead?

The second might seem a little personal, and it kind of is, yet it still holds merit.

Quote:
Well Shastrod, and now Lottie, have voted for Glirdan. Not that it matters ultimately, but is that the way we're going toDay?
This scentence just screams wanting to save his own hide when he's not even on the board, and at this time, I'm an easy bandwagon with three votes already. Easy to hide in.

So, if I get lynched toDay, lynch him for me tomorrow.