View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 07:36 PM   #42
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Oh words-I'm-too-prim-to-say... 'Tis nearly time for me to head off to bed, being the early riser that I've turned into out of necessity... I regret highly having to do this now, and without further evidence...

++Fordim Hedgethistle, I am sorry, but of all here, you are the only, and by that, I do most certainly mean only, villager to give me the slightest amount of a quiver in my soul, as well as many other poetic lines of near-nonsense that I'd rather not repeat. You accuse with evidence that would not hold up in the most scatter-brained of teenage girl lunch table debates. Also, you insinuated that I am a fool. Quite honestly, I am never going to let you live that down. Perhaps that's why I now have to vote for your life to end prematurely.

I only wish that I had more time, but I must to bed early this night, and to rise even earlier in the morning... Although I will certainly attend the hanging, you can be absolutely positive that I will utter no words. You can count on me to think long and hard tomorrow, and to inform you of my thoughts as soon as circumstances permit me to.