Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2002, 09:44 PM   #212
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Name (that you go by): Deana
Future Aspirations: I really want to get into Duke University to study to become a marine biologist, but I doubt I will be able to. So, right now my plans are to go to college somewhere in Florida and major in Marine Biology and possible if that doesn't work out to study to become a Computer Animator. (Of course, on the other side, I am going to continue on my own studying the works and life of Tolkien.
Goal in life: To find secure happiness and find a place where I feel I belong
Short term goals: Graduate highschool in the top 10 of my class. (Valedictorian is definitly out of the question.) Get a starting position on my softball team this spring. Make Varsity Cheerleading at my school. Finish the ultimate picture I have been wanting to draw for ages now.
Passion: Lord of the Rings, solitude, fantasy, exploring other worlds, dreaming of the great beyond.
Hobbies: Drawing, softball, cheering, writing songs, poems, stories, (hopefully my book whenever I get it finished.)
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Drawing and making a fool out of myself at school. (Mostly the second one.) But the picture I entered into our fine arts last year won first place. It scored 3 points from a perfect score. I won first place and second place the year before, and have been doing about the same since 3rd grade.

Fave book: The Lord of the Rings-J.R.R. Tolkien, Out of the Silent Planet-C.S. Lewis
Fave movie: LOTR, The Goonies, Pearl Harbor, A Knight's Tale
Fave sport: Softball
Fave store: Barns and Nobles. I love that store. Lol. (I wonder why.)
Fave music: Contemporary Christian. (Mostly Steven Curtis Chapmen, Plus One, and Phat Chance.)

What you can't stand: People who make fun of you and hate you because they don't understand you---because you're different.
What you plain dislike: Potatoes. I cannot stand any kind of potatoes. (I don't even like most french fries.)
Who you admire: My friend Megan Scott. She is absolutely fine with who she is and she don't care what others think about her. She is always so content. I wish I could have that contentment.
What you most love to do: Dream of other worlds and think of what would happen if...
Your self-confessed flaws: Not very trusting of other people, tend to see the bad in alot of things, people say I daydream too much. (Yeah, right.)
What intrigues/fascinates you: The stars. I am just fascinated with the stars. It is amazing how such beautiful things to be up there and we don't even know exactly what they are. I mean, they are so far away they just leave a huge blank spot in your mind. There is so much mystery to them. It's fantastic.
What scares you: Spiders, Snakes, and Bees. That is all. Just those 3. Seriously.
Quotation to live by: "Don't think of what has been done before. Think of what you can do and achieve that dream." (I kinda just now came up with that one on my own. Lol.)

Additional comments: Most people don't understand me. They say I'm just stupid because they don't get what I mean when I say something. I just say this..."My mind is perilous journey of its own. To walk that journey would be the death of you." (They usually don't get that either. I just mean that sometimes I can be very deep about things. You have to listen carefully to what I say and not take it into context or you will be completely lost forever.)

Ok, I've said my thing. That is all there is to me really. Boring, huh. Yeah, I know.

[ December 19, 2002: Message edited by: Eruwen ]

[ December 31, 2002: Message edited by: Eruwen ]
Eruwen is offline   Reply With Quote