View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 01:09 PM   #375
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Back with food, and no one seems to have posted... Well. I may have to vote extremely early today as I'm being kidnapped later... so let's see.

Regarding Mac's Hades-hints - I'm not sure I buy Rikae's explanation of them (and the fact that she leapt to said defense bothers me a little). Did Mac ever explain them himself? They looked legit to me - I don't really see them being accidental. I probably couldn't have come up with better ones, so that Rikae seems to be blaming at least one of them on the fact that Mac's second language is English hits me as rather far-fetched. So that's where I'm at on Mac right now... and I have to wonder if Rikae wouldn't boldly defend Mac even if they were wolves together. At least one wolf has no lover - that wolf I could see making a bold play since they have less to lose than their partners.

I do also want to look at Nogrod before I leave for the day. My vote will likely be on one of Mac or Nog.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 07-28-2010 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Of course. X'ed with Rikae and Nog.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote