View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 01:21 PM   #171
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
I find this little bit from Diamond rather unsettling. Everyone in this villager (minus the orcs) is in a position to help. We can all help with well-thought out arguements and if we try to avoid random voting at all costs.
I agree, but mostly what I was responding to in my post was the assertion that my early Day 1 posts were useless (I didn't have anything to go on, and chose to take the opportunity to have fun rather than ulcerate over the Day 1 curse). Then Naria accused me of being unhelpful in my analysis. So, basically, what I wanted to say was "What do you expect from me? Blood?" I will post to the best of my abilities, and if that's deemed not useful enough to the village then I guess I'm bound to die, because this village seems eager to lynch me for lack of substance -- rather than actual Orcishness. I seem to have been dubbed a lack of space early on. So I only feel it fair to point out that if/when I die as an innocent, it will look very bad for those who voted against me because the reasoning isn't very logical.

Quote:
So, why call attention to being "unhelpful"? What possible reason can she have to say that? What are you trying to hide yourself from, Diamond?
I was merely responding to claims already made against me, re: the unhelpful business.

Quote:
Also she keeps saying she is an ordo, but the more she says it the more I feel she is anything but an ordo. We all know you can say you're just an innocent villager until the cows come home, but it doesn't make it so. I had very little suspicions of Diamond until I read that post.
Finally, a decent reason for voting against me. I don't mean to reiterate ordo-ness, I just got annoyed (again) be being accused of being a waste of space. If you find loud declarations of ordoness Orcish, than I suppose I do look Orcish from your viewpoint.

And yet, here we go again:

Quote:
I'm not overly suspicious of Diamond, but her unhelpful post really set off an alarm about her. The fact she said that really got me worried. I just can't shake it.
You're not overly suspicious of me, but you're voting for me for perceived unhelpfulness. So I guess you just think I'm not an asset to the village? Wow. In a game with players like LiS, I'm really actually insulted by this.

Oh well. If I do die, it will be most fun watching you try to figure out which of my accusers had evil intentions.

EDIT: X-posted with everyone in the known universe.

Last edited by Diamond18; 04-15-2006 at 01:24 PM.
Diamond18 is offline   Reply With Quote