View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 01:32 PM   #131
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay, really, sorry again, I'm just too busy and tired to do anything super productive right now. So, a list to arrange my thoughts:

Fishy
Sally - I said yesterDay she hasn't posted much but all she's posted has been more or less incriminating. That still holds toDay - the way she fixed her attention and suspicions to the Eomer-Rikae spat late yesterDay did nothing to improve her in my eyes. (Sorry muffin I know that came out a little rude. )
Legate - okay, I know, I keep switching my opinion on him, but he baffles me a lot, because he seems horribly innocent and horribly guilty at the same; and what is worse, I think I'm actually quite bad at reading him in ww (even though I assure you not in RL bwahaha ). So, idk. But I don't want to ignore his sketchiness - because if it was anyone else behaving that way, I'd probably be waving red flags all over the place.

Bees?
Greenie, Nerwen and Rikae - lumping these together because more or less the same holds for all of them. I have no specific reason to suspect them - at most Rikae seemed a little trigger-happy yesterDay, Nerwen half gives the "I have been plotting all Night" vibe in her early post(s) and Greenie's actions could be seen horribly strategically convenient for a wolf - yet I am mildly creeped out by them, probably exactly because I have no clear opinion on them and it's quite likely there's at least one wolf in this bunch. Greenie is possibly the worst because if she's a wolf I can totally see her happily sailing to victory without anyone suspecting her once. In short: I should definitely pay more attention to these three but I'm afraid it's not going to happen today thanks to my limited time and energy.

Cute fluffy bunnies
Kath - simply, she gives the cheerful happy ordo vibe and I feel good about her. I think wolf-Kath would be more cautious and fact-oriented.

...such a small village too.

Well, I think (and hope) at least one of Sally and Legate is a wolf, and the other is hiding under my radar. Of course, it would be absolutely typical that the wolves are say Greenie and Nerwen and totally happily smooth-sailing through the game without anyone much suspecting them. (Even though I think if that's the pack then they'd have been predisposed to win from the beginning...)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote