View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 10:01 AM   #128
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Nothing much to say about it, Legate, except that I suspected Eomer to begin with, and then his aggressive response gave me the impression of a cornered wolf.

I'm really confused by Sally's behavior, but I'm inclined to think it's more innocentishly weird than wolfishly weird. I have to think a wolf would have voted to save herself. She could have been taking the chance that she'd survive and look innocent for just that reason, I suppose (well, it's something I'd do as a wolf), but I don't really think so.

I'd like to look closer at everyone else. Besides Eomer, no one really jumped out at me, although Lommy has been giving off a creepy vibe. Greenie seems reasonable. I haven't gotten any read on Kath and Nerwen - I'll have to look closer at them. Legate has been playing very innocentishly, and I also doubt he would kill Shasta when it would point so strongly back to him.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote