View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #163
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So sorry it took me so long to get back, we started writing Joulu cards and time passed quicker than I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
But Agan, how did Nog turn from someone you trusted enough to save his life yesterDay to a baddie you could imagine voting for toDay?
I wouldn't say I trusted him enough to save his life yesterday... I just had decided to trust him, if that makes sense. I am reckless on day 1s. I usually calm down a bit later on, and the difference between yesterday and today was that I decided to stop not treating him critically.
I didn't intend to pose as the seer if that's what you guys think - or I kind of did, but didn't really. Anyway having done what I did, I can now look back and see people's reactions. Shasta's is my favourite: he basically writes a post with comments that strongly emphasise my change of mind, but the only thing he sees about them is my being a villain. I wonder why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Btw. Agan is the cobbler.
Am not!

Quote:
Agan, on the other hand, is a sphinx to me (I think she'll like that).
I do!

Quote:
Nog, if you're fooling me this time, I swear I'll sneak into Finland somehow and put explosives in your cigarettes.
Just so you know, you just made an entire apartment roar with laughter.

I intend to vote for Shasta today, but I could also go for Greenie or Nog.