View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 07:09 AM   #5184
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
My question regarding the Ghost of Rikae's set up is that she also had a special role that was active in Death; her Ghost has information to convey. In this smaller and simpler game, what information can the Ghost offer that the living would want? Is he just conveying the general opinion of the Dead, which might be helpful insight but ultimately is still opinion and not fact?

Ooo, thought. What if the Dead during the Day can vote to find out the identity of one living player? That way, they function as a collective Seer, and the Ghost would travel back to convey that info? There may also be limitations on how many times they are allowed to hunt (eg only 2, or only 3, or not in two consecutive Days), to make people budget that power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
Posting to confirm my interest.
As you all know I'm new here, I've not played a game like this before either however I'll be happy to learn to try get the numbers up.
We're always happy to have new people join, and we were all the new person at one point or other. Welcome to the game! You can read up about the general rules, and let us know if you have questions. If you've ever played Mafia / Werewolf in real life, this is much like it.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 04-15-2021 at 07:14 AM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote