View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 03:55 AM   #829
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
How about a tweak to the format maybe for another game - a cobbler whose role remains unknown even in death?
That would be, in this particular game, really cool. And cause unbelievable amount of paranoia. No rest even for the Dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Ha. They fell for it.

I'm 90% certain Lottie is the Seer, and acted accordingly.

Will catch up. Hi, guys.
Welllcome Shasta! Grab a seat, grab one of our many remaining disinfected glasses/mugs (we came prepared, it seems)... Happy for your input!

I've been wondering for Days on end (well... we all did, I am sure). Since when have you been thinking it might be Lottie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
I'm starting to wonder if there's even a Seer in this game at all.
My thoughts upon waking up were just these. Same thing about the Innocent Child!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Also a game where every ordo is a cobbler, but they all believe themselves to be the only cobbler in the game, and ordo/cobbler are not specified on death.
This happened. In phantom's game, I believe (well, who else). And it sucked. It was really really bad game overall, I think. I, at least, had zero fun. (Main problem also was... multiple people figured it out really soon because there were X people acting absolutely nuts and all over the place.) So not, that particular concept I do not support. It was too much to be fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
Since Leggie's likely to ask Ka, and she might not be able to answer, I'm taking the liberty of posting this.
Thanks! I feel much better already.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote