View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #27
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
...and if you're lucky, it'll fall into a Night phase, but if so I advise against commenting on the fact at any length in the game; G55 can tell a story of that).
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
G55, I've removed your question mark; I trust you're responsible enough to judge whether you can play or not.
I should be able to play like in the last game: I'll post as much as I can, though DL is not the most convenient thing once again. I don't like playing when I have to read through 3-5 pages in the last half-hour of the game to decide who to vote for, but I'll manage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
If we start with a village of 12 (which seems to be the best we can hope for), I'd like to hear some opinions on what I should do with Mablung and Damrod. I like the roles as they are now, but maybe four gifteds would be a little too much in such a small village. What do you think?
It would be 3 wolves, 4 gifteds and 5 ordos. But Mablung+Damrod don't have any powers until one dies. They just know one extra innocent.

But if you combine M+D into one role the whole lover thing loses the point. Would it just be a semi-logical hunter?

And their roles are so cool, if someone has to go, maybe Anborn?