View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #25
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Yesss! *punches the air*

Welcome on board, Esty, and thanks for the honour to have you playing! Your day off should be no problem, as you've given fair warning (and if you're lucky, it'll fall into a Night phase, but if so I advise against commenting on the fact at any length in the game; G55 can tell a story of that). And I still hope the game will take off and end before the 21st so you won't have to withdraw; or in the worst case, maybe the other side will see fit to arrange an honorable demise for you.

Great to have you too, Nog, and thanks for the news about Lommy, Greenie; I've put her down with a question mark for now.

Zil, I've removed you from the players list for now, as I don't see the game starting in time for you. If your schedule eases unexpectedly, I'll gladly put you in again, but if not, it can't be helped. I'd have loved to have you playing, but it's OK, we all know RL can be a jealous goddess at times. Same to you, Eönwë.

G55, I've removed your question mark; I trust you're responsible enough to judge whether you can play or not.

Looking at the list now, we're still at least two players short, even if all remaining question marks can play. I'll try to think of a few more people to ask, and maybe I can bother you, sally, to twist an arm or two for me; I've heard you're quite good at it.

If we start with a village of 12 (which seems to be the best we can hope for), I'd like to hear some opinions on what I should do with Mablung and Damrod. I like the roles as they are now, but maybe four gifteds would be a little too much in such a small village. What do you think?