Old 10-17-2002, 11:50 AM   #276
Guildo
Wight

Guildo has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Guildo
Tolkien

<<<Eryn Lasgalen>>>>

Orodan

Orodan smiled and bowed at Hringa's coment about wanting to come back to the forest, but quickly turned back to Stonehelm to reply.

"Forgive me master Stonehelm, but ridding the forest of its evils will be a task for the both of us.
Together we will return the beuty to this vast forest, and you will establish a friendship with the Forest, that no one, not even an elf can give, but only Eryn Lasgalen itself, for the forest chooses its own friends."

"Glorious will the day be when the Dwarves, Elves, Men, and the Gifts of Yavaana will all be in marvel of each other, and protect each other as brothers and sisters."

"As i suspect you will also build mansions that will amaze even the most Biased and Naive of Elves and Men. And the Dale men will build Ships that Dwarves can humbly sleep upon, and be admired by Cirdan himself."

"perhaps it is stars in the night for now, but it is a prospect that even a sad old elf as i still dream about."

Glen Sight