View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 12:15 PM   #243
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

****SHIRE****

Brando flopped gratefully down with his back to a tree as Hardo and Theron called for a halt. He was bored- Mikhelm was talking too, well, was being talked to by Odo, and Orlo was talking with Serin, while the other two talked- well they walked together at any rate. Brando was on his own. He hoped the elves, whom they were meant to be travelling with much to his excitment, would be a little less stiff.

His boundless energy was not so high this morning, as they had woken up and started walking this morning far too early for his liking- and being constantly told of by an ever grumpy Hardo.

Straining his ears he used his eavesdropping talent to hear what the two Elders were saying.
"...I wonder what the elves will be like?"
"Hmmm...well, it will certainly be interesting tavelling with them." Therons voice gave away that he thought it would be more than just interesting.
"Indeed...well, less than a days walk now from here."

Brando tried to keep himself from cheering aloud. In a days time, he would be seeing elves!
With this cheering thought, he turned his mind to more important things....like whether there were mushrooms anywhere near here...