View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 10:39 AM   #278
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Unless the GW is scrying instead of gifting.

I feel like Eomer might be trying to mislead the living. I thought he was looking innocent until toDay, but there can't be more than two wolves, so if he was turned last Night, then there would only have been the one, original wolf this whole time.

Unless...Eomer is the EW, he knows the GW is going to catch him soon, and he's making moves and drawing fire to keep attention off of the wolves. He did take command of the lynch yesterDay to get Boro lynched instead of Nog or Legate - but if Nog is innocent, why not go for the easier Nog lynch if all Eomer was doing was trying to protect a Legatewolf?
One last thought before I have to bounce though...

Agreed, I thought Eomer's posting towards the end of the the last Day was as if he was expecting Mith to be a visitor. And made a point to ask Nog and Legate if they were going to vote for me, which I read as he was trying to hold them to their votes. Then acted like everything would be cleared up with Mith's return.

But that's clearly not what happened and then Nog is killed.