View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 05:06 AM   #349
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I'll try to think of something for her. Maybe Rauri can come snooping around for more honey?
Oooh, wonderful! Especially if Stefnu is around. I realized as I was writing my last post that while Ledwyn doesn't necessarily dislike Stefnu, they do disagree on several fundamental principles. Stefnu irkes Ledwyn, but she's too much of a mouse to actually tell her that, but she's can't hide her feelings for the life of her. As for Ruari, I think that Ledwyn treated both her and Eoghan about the same, maybe with slightly more affection for Eoghan, because she also raised a boy and because Ruari is a bit too wild for her. But she thinks Stefnu favours Ruari too much over her brother, and might try to compensate for it... This should be interesting.
That sounds great And Stefnu's presence certainly can be arranged. I mean, she can be just assumed to be present whenever needed, and I can actively step in when circumstaces would be favorable.

I'm a bit ashamed for my inactivity recently, had a lot of other stuff on my mind. But now certainly could offer also my folks for interaction. Áforglaed, if something needs to be messed up, is there, and also Hilderinc, for perhaps something a bit more rational... or if some item needs to be dropped again. Anyway, I'll look into stuff even if nobody in particular wants to interact; but if you do, I am offering to take the bait with any of my three folks.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories