View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 04:09 PM   #295
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Well, I've been thinking of introducing another character ever since the resurrection of the RPG forum, but I've been putting it off because I couldn't even write properly for one character. However, summer is almost over and I'll soon be gone from my madhouse of a home, with considerably more time on my hands, so it's gonna happen soon. He's going to be travelling from somewhere far, and has no problem with delivering a message from Elfthain's mother telling him to stay in Scarburg for one reason or another. If that works for you, Mith, then I can happily hurry up with the bio and include it with the background post.
Kind offer but I really don't want to put anyone out or alter their plans. And I can't think why mama would keep her cub away. The last thing she said was come home soon.... Don't worry. It may just be that if he is delayed long enough to see these pretty girls arrive her will be begging to stay

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace