View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 06:39 PM   #28
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Ahoy!

I'm merely stopping in to say that I am here for a little bit. I will be back later when hopefully more discussions have taken place. I have no real inclinations so far as it is Day one.
Now just think if everyone was like you.

"I'm merely saying I'm here... I'll be back when there has been some discussion".

Now who do you think should have made the discussion if people were like you? Some others, right? But not you.

So you think you can be a parasite who only watches "some others" to discuss it so that you can vote one of the discussers.

Why don't you start the discussion - or take part in it? How about everyone behaved like you?

There would be nothing to say.

But then it seems that people lynch one of those who have actually tried to make a difference. And that's understandable as if someone just pops in to say that s/he has nothing to say, it's a hard time to come up with a reason to vote that one person from among many who has said nothing - but it is easy to vote for someone who has actually made some points (as you can disagree with points while you can't disagree with "hi there, let's get the baddies").

So why should we think that you - as you have decided to just hang around - should live after Day1 and those who actually play this game and make your "hanging around" possible in the first place (you can't hang around unless there is something to hang around to) should be the ones from whom we decide who to lynch?

This needs to change.

This really needs to change.

EDIT: X'd with Eomer and Rune
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote