View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #2
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
The rules

Roles:
4 ringwraiths (werewolves) – each Night they may PM each other, decide whom they’d like to kill and PM me the name. They win when their number equals the number of the innocent.
Seer – each Night PMs me with a name of a villager and I will reveal the role of the named villager to her.
Ranger – each Night can protect one villager from the ringwraiths’ kill. Cannot protect the same person two in two consecutive Nights and cannot protect herself.
Hunter – each Night and Day sends me a hunting pick. If she dies at Night, her pick will go down with her if he’s a ringwraith. If she dies by lynch, she will take her picked person with her regardless of his role. She does not have to send me a new pick every Day/Night but she has a right to do so.
Ordinary villagers – try to lynch ringwraiths during the Days and are used as cannon fodder by both sides.

Miscellaneous rules:
- no double lynches
- no retractable votes
- the deadline is 8.00pm GMT, votes timestamped after the deadline do not count
- in the case of a tie, the mod flips a coin (or actually, rolls the dice since she can’t flip a coin) to decide who dies
- you can’t use PMs etc as evidence and while alive, you are not allowed to talk about the game with dead or living players outside the game (game thread and ringwraith PMs). Dead people do not post on the game thread or the admin thread or talk with living players.
- don’t edit anything except typos etc on your posts, be on the invisible mode, remember ++ and bolding when voting and all that la di dah…
- there are no clues in the narrations: ringwraiths are always referred to as “he” and if gifteds are mentioned anonymously, they are referred to as “she” (and I warn you, if I accidentally write “he” for a gifted it’s most probably a typo since I’m gifted at making those as you might have noticed…)

~*~

The players

Kath
Nienna - pirate
Kent2010 - Black Númenórean scam artist
Legate of Amon Lanc - rebelling Haradian King
Nogrod - Corsair Captain "The Cat O' Nine tails of Ethir Anduin"
Shastanis Althreduin - King of the Sea
Isabellkya
wilwarin538 - sorceress
Nerwen - Queen of the Sea
Nilpaurion Felagund - fussy courtier
Rune Son of Bjarne - Tivo the Sorceror
Lhunardawen - rebelling Haradian Queen
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Groin Redbeard - Variag Warlord of Khand
satansaloser2005
Eönwë
Brinniel

~*~

PLEASE DON’T POST ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD YET. Use the admin thread.

The game starts on May 1st 8pm GMT. Sign up is open all the way up until that.

Last edited by Thinlómien; 05-01-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote