View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 09:24 AM   #2314
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
I'm still too benumbed by Groin's Epic Post of Epic to figure out what to do...
I have a suggestion to everyone concerning Groin's last post.

Let us for a short while (well, a few days "RL reckoning" at least) write about things that are not related to what Groin wrote.

The drill can be depicted without Lithor. One just doesn't mention him there (and Erbrand wouldn't have been there anyway as he's a craftsman). Also those wishing to post for the others don't need to pay any notice to what Groin wrote. What he depicts happens in the marshes and it only involves Ginna and Frodides - and Lhuna & Kath have not been around for a while anyway (if you guys come around it is of course your right to decide whether your characteres were there or not). So we can write whatever we wish as no one yet knows what has happened down the marshes - and as we the writers can't be yet sure about what the final result will be.

If Groin is reasonable he will edit the last posts of his a bit and I'd be good with that. I'm not especially crying after Scyld to be honest as I think he was not a man fit to lord Athanar's troops in the first place. So good riddance. But if he's not, then I'm afraid we need to ask for Pio to do some editing. I'd rather see Groin doing it himself but we'll see.

But there are lots of things to do meanwhile...

And let's hope Groin can be made to change his mind about leaving.