View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 09:05 PM   #2288
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thornden's so much your general 'good guy' that I really don't want to take on another. Saeryn is also pretty much understanding and Javan's my only outlet of 'fun'. So I will continue my passive position on this and not take any more characters....though maybe it would be a good thing if I created a sort of NPC.
That would be fun. Then I wouldn't have to keep writing him, but I'd be able to develop him enough for others to use...hm hoom. Good thoughts. Thanks for the nudge, Nogrod.

I might post something in the near future, especially if I plan to form a 'good' NPC. I guess Thornden will need to go to the drill, too, so I could always post for him. But I don't know exactly what is happening, and as Thornden is not in charge, I feel no particular urge to figure out/decide what IS going to happen. So I may wait on writing a post for him...maybe until Dury or whoever is actually in charge (Legate?) writes a post or posts something here.

K, I've babbled on about very little for too long. Byea.

-- Foley

EDIT: P.S. I remembered something just now and decided I could take the opportunity and be one of those bratty little teacher's pet people who raises hand after the teacher scolds the class and says something to the effect of, "I've done it right, Miss Prism" with an innocent little face...

I did create a respectful NPC in a post long ago, who addressed Saeryn when Saeryn discovered Lord Athanar's horse in Flithaf's stall. Saeryn demanded what horse is this, and the soldier stood up from grooming his horse, stepped forward slightly, and politely responded. So, see, we do have some nice people involved.