View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #2263
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Heh, I couldn't resist putting that question there as Athanar didn't know it and he kind of had to inquire on Javan anyway...
I, too, found it quite humorous, thought I had no time to say as much, and Fea expressed it so beautifully...and simply.

Quote:
The PM-posters: sorry but I have been busy; I try to move the posts forwards yet today. It would be nice to have the post for Javan's hearing in the thread before Christmas - and hopefully Lithor's not too long after the holidays (yeah, we probably should split it in two so that we could post the first part soonish and see what to add to the rest).
It's no problem. I've been insanely busy since Monday, so I haven't had much chance to write anyway. I will try to get Saeryn's response up soon (as in, later today). No promises, though. I'm still crazy busy.

Also, I agree entirely - the two posts concerning Javan and Lithor should be separate.