View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:21 PM   #2251
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Ahh... the Bostonmoot... *rips the nearest object in pieces in jealousy*
Oh, believe it or not, me and Greenie have quite convinced ourselves that although it would be cool to be there, we wouldn't really enjoy it so much after all and besides, we're probably going to have even more fun on our tour of USA if we ever get to make it!

Folwren, I have replied. Feel free to continue chatting - or if someone wants to approach an ill-looking Saeryn and her half-Dunlending pregnancy-confidante that could be interesting too... Just whoever wants to continue next can do so. Just make Cnebba bring the tea quickly, I don't want him to upset his mum.

Fea - would you like Rowenna to be the "other woman" in Loslote's post taking place in the kitchen? Since Kath and Lhuna aren't around, it is more or less the only option if we don't want to leave Lilige's question hanging in the air, which would be a shame.