View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:05 PM   #2250
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Ahh... the Bostonmoot... *rips the nearest object in pieces in jealousy*

Well, hopefully we can get this bunch of posts that have been under PM-works the last week published before that so that we can have a new situation then.

To those not knowing about the situation; at least the posts concerning the hearing & verdict of Javan and the post concerning the Lithor-case are under construction. You will drop your jaws, let me assure you! But from what, that I will not tell you as yet...

I'll try to post shortly on the thread as well before going to sleep so that we can nudge the thing forwards a bit to make things ready for the hearings.

But keep on posting anyone not concerned with these "trials" as well so as to keep the place alive.