View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #77
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Bunny's ears perked up at the conversation going on between the men. No one seemed to want to talk to this stranger. She looked to where their glances were directed. There sat a normal looking Hobbit, thoroughly engrossed in his breakfast.
Bunny had not even noticed him earlier as the others seemed to have, which embarrassed her some what. She was way too busy chatting up a storm with the other lasses. Living in a house with all brothers, she relished the time she had alone with other girls.

Bunny gave a mischievous grin at the boys, loudly cleared her throat so all their eyes would follow her and pushed back her chair and rose. Smoothing her skirt and hair unconsciously, Bunny made her way through the quieting inn towards the table the stranger occupied.

As she neared she held out her hands in greeting. "Hello there! Kind sir...My name is....OOOOOFFFFFF!!! and down she went. Her wretched toes were always getting in the way! Her face reddened.

"My name is Bunny, Bunny Took." She stated from her spot on the floor. The stranger held out his hand to help Bunny up. " My companions and I have noticed you may be following us.....Are you? and if so why?"
Bunny again straightened her skirt and now stood with hands on her hips looking as stern as one can after just falling onto the floor.