View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #162
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Hold your horses, Foley! I'm planning a post soon in which Eodwine lays out the activities to be accomplished for the day. Building the new hall is at least a week of game time away yet. There are more tents to raise, a smithy to build, and a latrine to repair, for starters. With no planting having been done on old Sorn's land, there's no crop to be tended or harvested, so hunting will be in order, and that might be tough. So there' plenty to do, and plenty of delays before stone-hauling comes into the picture. And let's not forget a humble party to well-wish Falco on his way back to the Shire.
Oh. Oh, right. I knew stuff had to come first, really. I just had an idea and wanted to know if we were going to be hauling stones and if we'll be writing about the day that they do it...or one of the days that they do it. I didn't mean to sound impatient. Sorry.

I'm alright. And patient - sometimes.

-- Folwren