View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 02:51 AM   #103
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Avanill

Avanill was having a rather strange day indeed. First, Rangers, and now Naiore. What have you got yourself into Avanill? he thought silently in his mind.
"Let's get goin' then. Point the way to Tallas, boyo. The sooner we're there, the sooner we can dump 'er back on 'er mother. Never was interested in playin' nurse maid." Avanill snorted at this. "Cant imagine you being a nurese-maid either Ferney" he muttered keeping well the look of laughter from his face.

Then unable to hold it any longer he remarked, "I am quite astonished at the way you handly these elven types Ferney, Quite the Bree-land gentleman, bound and shackled and dragged along." Avanill was not in favour of the way Barrold was treating this woman, be her daughter of Naiore or no. She was still a woman.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Barrold snapped at him again as Avanill walked slightly ahead. "Im waiting for youto catch up." he replied glancing at the surrounding landscape. "And while we are talking, Id like to know, what exactly do you need?"

" A bit o' everything, poisons, sleeping draughts, well boyo! Your the one who knows this stuff, get goin'!" Avanill frouned. "I see... Well i already have a sleeping draught, Tallas will have everything else, i just hope i have enough to pay him..." Avanill's voice trailed off as he kept looking around the woods. "Who says your going to pay him?"

Avanill spun around. "What! Your going to rob him? An old man? Have you lost your mind? Not even I would rob an old man."
Barrold grunted at him. "But you would find good reason to kill an old man who may find himself in your debt."
Avanill was now angry. " That is different! There is something very, very wrong with you Barrold Ferney... Dont do that!" he yelled as Barrold violently tugged Vanwe along, so that her knees almost buckled beneath her. He walked past Barrold and took the rope from his hand and held it himself.

"You dont give her trouble, she wont give you trouble." Avanill remarked, Barrold stepped away, "You aint kidnapped many people before boyo, leave this to me." Avanill frowned. "Ill take her for now, plus we're here." he jestured to a shack which had revelaed its self at the edge of the wood.. "Shall you talk or shall I?"

[ October 17, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~