View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 02:03 PM   #459
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I'm seeing a Morsul-Boro alliance out in the open, and I'm pretty sure that's how the two of them would play it if they were the remaining wolves: appear decisively in the start of the Day when the Europeans are sleeping, direct the discussion where they want (ie towards the most guilty looking other player, ie Pitch), and not suspect each other. I'm mildly alarmed.
That was the impression I got this morning. From Morsul this is not so surprising (allthough I remember the game you mentioned earlier, and so should he), but Boro was remarkably single-minded about wanting to lynch me ("I do not have to be a seer to know that Pitch is a wolf", "The surest way I know to still fight on to tomorrow is to lynch Pitch" - I mean, this is strong language).

He has since mellowed a fair bit, maybe because you and Legate weren't falling out of your chairs voting me. After his Shakespearean monologue I'm really at a loss what to think.

If one of Boro and Morsul is a misguided innocent and the other a wolf leading him along, my money would be on Ordul/Wolfomir (sorry Morsul, not meaning to slight you!) - although it bears remembering that 'misguided innocent' is just what sally called Morsul.

But actually, if neither of them is a wolf the remaining two must be Legate and Lommy, in which case why haven't they voted yet?