Thread: Could you?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2002, 10:58 PM   #15
Neferchoirwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Neferchoirwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Neferchoirwen
Sting

When I first saw this, I was reminded of what the SURVIVOR contestants had to go through.
I could trek, yeah I could, but how long i can last is the bottom line. a physical challenge wouldn't bother me much, except for the fact that i'm pretty bad in that department. wouldn't mind being challenged. Plus, you have all the mental and emotional strains. all that to go through brings a guaranteed change...you won't come back home the same.
To be honest, that's the part i am very afrain of, but i know that i need some changes in me. But the thing i am afraid of as in more afraid of than earlier is the fact that there are two ways of changing: for better or for worse. i'd like to change for the better, but with all the strain, i'll need other people with me to keep my morale high and my insanity intact.

Quote:
What we may think we can do is always put to the test, the end result is how we coped and whether would remain of the opnion. I personally would not want to kill a person or anything thing of that matter, however I would what I must and deal with the mental consquences later, if there was a later when it comes to those situations.

...that was a nice point, though.

hey Gimli, where's your brother gonna be sent to? any idea?

[ August 30, 2002: Message edited by: Neferchoirwen ]
Neferchoirwen is offline   Reply With Quote