View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:04 PM   #218
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well, it sounds rather likely now that Boro was Elendil, which is certainly disappointing. If not, then phantom or me would probably receive the next dream, so by toMorrow (assuming both of us survive), we will probably know Boro's identity for sure.

On the bright side, at least the village has three known innocents and the baddies can't eliminate us all at once. Plus, they still have the ranger to worry about.

Btw, after mentioning ties in my last post, I just noticed this in the rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel
In case of a tie, neither party is lynched.
Which is an interesting concept I don't believe I've seen before. Certainly better than having both parties lynched, though a no-lynch isn't exactly helpful either. I suppose if multiple candidates are neck and neck, and a player doesn't think any of them are guilty and putting another candidate into play would be a throwaway (or a KM wants to save a packmate), creating a tie could prove useful...though also risky.