View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 10:11 AM   #274
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

My, my. I give you a new perspective on the game and what I get in return is your suspicion. How ironic is that.

Then again, stupid me forgot that that is how this whole thing really goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Thanks Lhuna. I was feeling a bit weird without suspicion hanging over me.
My pleasure, dear.

You ask why a wolf-Eomer would kill Fea and attack lmp, the former wanting to keep you alive and the latter fairly certain of your innocence? To detract attention, that is why. Your behaviour indeed has not been wolvish - nobody has ever suspected you so far, except for this Lhunatic character. I am well aware that you are smart, and so as a werewolf you can play the game in the best possible way: without any suspicion being directed at you for failing to show any lycanthropic trait.

I know that this pathetic attempt of mine to let the villagers see you in a new light will not make you think I am any less suspicious. Indeed I know that it could possibly, in some way, cause me my dearly-held life. But I am willing to take such a gamble.

From what I have seen during this Day, it seems to me that we could successfully lynch our first werewolf. The connection between Kitanna and The Elf-warrior seems to make very good sense, too - so The Elf-warrior could be our next lynchee ceteris paribus. But I think wilwa could just be a confused innocent. As for Oromin, we probably need not bother about lynching her and just let the Moddess Goddess do her thing.

++KITANNA

On a final note, this could very possibly be the last time I will make sensible statements, for I fear that in the next Days my Lhunacy will get the better of me. You should have sought professional help for me as mormegil suggested. But then again, this could be my last post in the game.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote