View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:07 AM   #330
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Sting

Argh. Placed my bets in the wrong place last Night, it seems. On the other hand, so did apparently Greenie herself so maybe I shouldn't feel bad. And yes, I'm trying to say:

I'm Aragorn, also known as the ranger.

The successful save was Eomer, as you have probably guessed. I'm not going to say a word about the other picks though, because the wolves shouldn't know if I have protected myself already or not.

So that narrows the possible wolves down to Legate, Wilwa and LRH, which means there are two wolves in those three. Nicely done, guys, but toDay we have 2/3 hitting one of you and once we do, you're going to have tough time with me still alive.

I was rereading the thread yesterday and I made some observations on people, I'm now going to edit my notes to some form which might be readable. Basically I ended up thinking the wolves are LRH and Wilwa, but I was terribly annoyed with Legate and Greenie because I was going to be so mad if they managed to fool me (again). Now I'd be inclined to think either LRH or Wilwa is actually innocent and Legate is guilty because my first reaction was that he'd been the least likely pick by Greenie. Have to check her posts to get a better idea, though.

One more thing. Nessa, you are of utmost importance toDay, because you are, for sure, innocent. So please play as much and think as throughly as you can, because if we fail toDay, we lose the game. I hope I'm not sounding too patronising but this game is seriously killing me with all the pressure...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote