View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 10:10 PM   #4
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Nice of Adar to bury his sunflower seed hulls.

Female orc confirmation???

GIMBATUL!

Ooh the blood color reveal was cool. The reveal of the townspeople's bodies reminded me of the passage in RotK where the army of Mordor tossed the heads of the fallen over the walls of Minas Tirith.

Yeah, seal the outside of the wounds so all the blood leaks inside where it's supposed to be!

Boy when I tell you I cackled when I saw the mountain that the river was flowing towards, I cackled when I saw the mountain that the river was flowing towards.

I like the idea of Adar as an anti-Sauron, I wonder if he will denounce or embrace Annatar/TotallyNotSauron when he appears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
While i enjoy a grand cavalry charge as much as the next person, I do think that these scaled down battles are more interesting than the big ones in the Jackson movies.

I do too, though this did suffer a lot of the usual boring Gloating Enemy Suddenly Stabbed From Behind, Oh No This Character Is Dead No Wait They Aren't, and This Trap Won't Work Oh Wait Yes It Will moments.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote