View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 05:27 PM   #38
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I'm not having my eyes gleaming to get Aganzir lynched toDay. It could be another "saving private Agan" -train could be very informative to the Living thread (as it now seems she's gathering a lot of votes). And if she is the Seer, she'll call for the Ranger who would be stupid - without a reasonable-sounding counter-reveal - to ignore the call. So a decent amount of dreams would be saved anyway.

Your picks on her hints to her dreams are pretty decent indeed - although I'd not be surprised if you had that all planned beforehand (like Boro's FBI -thingy). Had I just found them myself I might have been impressed of my findings, but when they are coming from you whom I still do suspect before your status is established, then sorry, I need to take them with a pinch of salt just because I know you love exactly this kind of games and pre-planned stuff.

That said, I'm not sure if the possible failure from our part to make a difference of one vote toDay is anything really bad. But I would really like to know your alignment tp. With it a lot of things might become easier - fex. I'd be looking at Aganzir (and Boro) with a lot less suspicion were you established innocent (or "prey" as Kuru has decided to call us).

But whom to give the vote then? Let me think a moment... or let's discuss the options if either of you are around.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote