View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 08:52 PM   #7
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
But as lynching doesn't mean getting kicked out of the game this time, I'm pretty happy with it.
Indeed. And didn't I say I'd be making my way to the Dead without your fanning the lynching flames?
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I'll be an asset to whatever thread I'm in, Noggie. If you really want me in the Dead thread...

Hey Wolves. Kill me tonight. Ranger. Do not protect me.

There. We'll see if that works.

But no, I'm not going to volunteer for lynching. Totally pointless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
And just so you know, I'm operating under the assumption that any Wolf would be desperate to kill me in case I'm in the opposing pack.
Yeah, I figured I'd be Night killed promptly. With two packs running around it was basically a certainty. Someone loud like me always says enough that either they see a good opportunity to frame someone or they get worried about something.

Anyway, I see you didn't enter the Dead thread with a rant about why we shouldn't have killed our precious Seer/Ranger/etc. so I'm just going to assume you're a Wolf.

Okay, okay... maybe a 5% chance you're an Ordo.
(Well actually a 50% chance given the village population on Day 1.)

Heh heh- I'd really love to check you tonight, but if the Living request the identity of someone else (Rune, me, today's lynch) then I'll probably just go along with it. We'll see.

Anyway, no reason for us to stop playing, right? Soon enough this thread will be the lively one (in the posting sense). So, I will do a bit of Day 1 analysis after I eat and before I go to bed.