View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 05:28 AM   #1813
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I had a bunch of weird BD-related dreams last night.

In one Boro was singing a song called "John and his car" and basically the point of the song was that there was John whose car was called John. Mith and I tried to figure out if the guy had named the car after himself or the other way around.

In the second one Aganzir and I and our two RL friends were playing our tabletop RPG and Esty was our guest. We were drinking cider and offered her some, but she refused with the excuse "you are so young, and I'm married to a 59-year old man". Then she was showing us adorable photos of her family (there was at least one of a cute small kid sitting on an altar in a church).

In the last one I got a very long sms from an unknown number. It took me a long time to figure who had sent it, because it was signed as "Kelly Armstrong" and I had no idea who that was until I found a tiny post script saying "also known as Nerwen". Basically she was telling she was arranging an event for people who considered living abroad and asked if I could come there to tell them about my experiences. I was trying to say that although I'd love to see Australia, it's so far away it make little sense to go there for just one weekend considering the price of the tickets and the duration of the flights. She didn't quite catch my drift until I suggested she could ask my former music teacher, an Australian guy who worked as a teacher in Finland and is nowadays a professional photographer. I said: "Although I understand if it doesn't work out, he might not be in Australia at the moment and even if he is, he might not be from anywhere close to you since your country is quite big..."

Don't ask, my subconscious is weird. But my personal favourite is still from a few weeks ago (I forgot to post it then): I was on my summer cottage, walking in the forest. I saw a huge wolverine between the trees. "Oh my god!" I thought. "I never knew wolverines were so big!!!" I ran back to the cottage to tell everybody what I had seen, but once I arrived, Rune had joined the company, wearing a wolverine suit. "I guess that explains the size," I thought, a little annoyed that he had managed to fool me.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote