View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 10:24 AM   #347
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Sleeping, what a nice thing, you could always count on sleep, even if you didn't get that much, it was still there for you to come to. The chirping of the birds and warmth of the sun roused the large wolf into wakefulness. He glanced around with a start when he heard a strange croaking cawing noise coming from above his head.

Draug lookd up at the crow with a yawn, eyeing him with his keen yellow eyes. 'My name is Draug, I will not eat you, seems rather rude andf cruel to eat somthing that is talking to you, wouldn't you say?' He sratched at his left ear.

'Well then what be your name? and you can come closer if ye like, no harm will come I swear by my great fathers'. He picked up a scent of food baking and quickly turned his head in it's direction, an Inn, barely anyway seems awake. Draug looked up at the crow who seemed to be contemplating something himself.

'Oi', draug barked up at the tree 'let say you and me talk over a bite perhaps you can get something from that Inn, one will have to distract while the other grabs the food... sound good?' He sat on his haunches looking about the place, so very beautiful and peaceful.