View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #251
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Everyone has EITHER a role OR some kind of posting requirement. Most have both, but not everyone does. Some people's role dictates how they behave, while others have....well, let's just say cracked out instructions. The point of the game was that no one was just a standard role or an ordo who could float through the game.
Okay. Thanks.

Oh my. These situations suck always. Whether to speak openly or to tactically try to shut up and hope the baddies don't connect the dots?

What Sally just said cleared a few things but her announcement also gave us some clear guidelines to what some people are not and I do not believe all the Ducks here are that stupid they shouldn't read the following from her words. Also in this game I think one needs to talk as the conventional tactics might be so wrong anyway. And I'm a bit tired with all this nonsense anyway.

So let's talk this out.

If everyone has something (role and/or a requirement) so as not to make any plain ordos in this game it means that:

- most people have both a role and a requirement to do something
- those that have no role must have a requirement of sorts
- there are people with only a role but not a requirement

Rikae's reactions I can now find the most curious. She probably has a role and - as someone intelligent as she is and if being gifted - she would not have reacted that way. I thought already before Sally's revelation that her vote for me was a wolvish reaction/retaliation (especially as she is able to come back later and talk herself out of it if necessary whereas I need to go to sleep for toDay in an instant - so the unnecessarily early vote was very convenient indeed - and the way she had to add the framing of the "age-old feud" between us which I think is more than a bit overexaggerating it), but this kind of makes me more positive of it.

The ranger(s) should now think carefully as Sally's reveal might bear consequences.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote