View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 06:35 PM   #146
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Day 2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
3) Agan? So the time we don't argue she dies early? Unfair. I can't think of much except that she voted Inzil if I recall correctly.
Odd that she doesn't give any conclusion about that.

Legate speculating about Eomer and Lommy being wolves together, and then Greenie posts some iffy suspicions of Lommy or Legate as packmates of Inzil, here.

Mega-analysis-post by Nerwen, concludes that Eomer is suspicious.

Greenie votes for Legate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
As to Inzil, that was an interesting bandwagon. Greenie then Agan then Legate if my reading is right. Now Inzil was bothered by Greenie's vote, saying it felt dodgy. But when push came to shove at the end he switched to saying Legate's vote was worst and attention should be focused that way. Possibly an early wolf on wolf from Greenie to Inzil, and when it took hold Inzil trying to pish suspicion onto Legate to clear Greenie? But really that seems unnecessarily complicated for Day 1!
Ok, this is weird, and I didn't notice it before. Why would Inzilwolf, knowing he was doomed, try to push suspicion onto Legate by suspecting him? It would have the opposite effect, more likely.

And now today, Legate is addressing the possibility of Kath being a wolf in a kind of, well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
or that Kath is one Wolf (which would be tragically unfortunate for the village, given her performance)
Like it's a foregone conclusion that we won't lynch Kath, which is odd coming from the guy who was threatening the quiet ones before.

So in conclusion... Greenie and Lommy are both slightly fishy, there's little to go on but Kath is a possibility and, particularly, I could see a connection between her and Legate, which makes me reassess him. Unfortunately I have no read on Nerwen and I still find Sally relatively, well, normal Sally, including the single-minded persecution of me. Seriously, Sally, I think you've done that in every game we've played together.

Oh, and folks... *points to sig* thanks.

Edit: X'd with Legate
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote