View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 05:49 PM   #141
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green, re: Rikae and Eomer View Post
Sally is too experienced a player not to know that spats like that are as often between two innocents as involving also a wolf. That she would use it as an argument against someone makes me raise an eyebrow.
But in a village this small, the odds are fairly high that any given spat would involve a wolf; after all, over a quarter of our number were wolves. More to the point, I've seen Rikae get in numerous arguments before, and this is the way a wolf Rikae often acts. (A bit more on this shortly.)

Speaking of which....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I'm really confused by Sally's behavior, but I'm inclined to think it's more innocentishly weird than wolfishly weird.
Well, that's an abrupt change of attitude. A nice one, I'll admit, but still abrupt.

I'm going over Rikae's posts with a comb and intend to have better luck than certain characters in a certain Mel Brooks film.

So what I'm saying here is....

I will go through Rikae's posts
She's the one I suspect most
And when I've come back with dirt
From the noose her neck will hurt
But for now I'll sing with glee
And survive this....hopefully

(I'm judging myself.)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote