View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 04:44 PM   #96
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Not implying you're lying, Rikae, but I'm always suspicious of non-voters. I also take some issue with your assessment of my vote as 'intentionally useless.' It was not meant as such. Inzil, on 3 votes, could easily have been caught up with after my vote for Kath - there were 4 people who could still have voted at that stage. It's hardly fair to claim that I was throwing my vote away, because at that stage there were still other options. And I stand by my vote: there's no way Kath gets away with her completely random vote; it was certainly no better than any non-voters and, as I argue, actually worse.

Now you're calling me 'furry' for daring to question you. I don't know what to make of that.
Nice. Okay, attempt at objective observation from the outside, because this just seems to me like a kind of a heated thing which escalated rather quickly. I am not entirely sure if I like this little exchange between Eomer and Rikae now, but as far as this post of Eomer's is concerned: that actually at the same time quells my suspicions and at the same time brings them back - the reaction is nicely calm and collected, which seems like an ordo's reaction to accusation, but then the second voice says: and who is going to be more calm and collected under pressure than a Wolf? Ugh. Okay, one more step back: unless this is something that got very much out of hand, then it would kind of seem like there is at least one Wolf in this exchange, and then I would be inclined to think that it is Eomer.

You know what also, if I could cast two votes toDay, I would cast one for Eomer and one for Lommy. It would be that much easier. Then again, fast forward to toMorrow: if we lynch either of those two, I hope that will prove something.

EDIT: x-ed since my last... gah!!!! Okay, wait a second.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote