View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 01:48 PM   #75
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Hm. I'm not going to be able to post quotes until I get home from work, but for now - post 57, specifically the bit about Lommy; it read to me as "I think she's suspicious, but I don't, but I do."

Now, Lommy herself I could maybe see doing that. But Legate?
Oh, but he does it all the time! Ever heard the phrase "Legate 180"?

That said, I do have my reservations about trusting him. As I mentioned earlier, the only other viable lynch candidate to have emerged by the time he voted was himself (I'm not counting Eomer since he was a random vote). To be sure, a wolf Legate could have cooked up a case against Eomer just off the cuff, but that would have raised quite a few eyebrows. I'm not saying this means Legate is a wolf, only that I don't think we should write him off as innocent just yet. Even though he clearly indicates that we should -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Also, given that the village is small, I think those who voted for Zil are less likely to be his packmates.
Inzil was voted for by a grand total of three people, one of whom was the now-dead ordo, and another was Legate himself - which makes me curious about his choice of words, "those who voted for Zil". Is that a roundabout way of saying "I'm an unlikely wolf, wink wink", or is he saying I'm an unlikely wolf? If so, why the plural? I mean, I'm not sure why an innocent Legate would call himself "less likely to be Inzil's packmate".
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 09-22-2015 at 01:49 PM. Reason: grammar fail :o
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote