View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 03:13 PM   #29
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I know at this point we can't really expect stronger reasoning than this, but this still strikes me as the easiest vote you can possibly cast.
Well, there isn't very much to cast anyway, for that matter. Speaking of that,

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Fair enough. Unless the wolves are the infinite crowd of no-posters
I would like to vote for a "no-poster" (at least in order to threaten the Wolves to come into the spotlight and exactly not be the crowd of no-posters). Sadly however, given that I expect most of the non-European crowd to start posting only later, can't really do it now. Maybe if I wanted to post for someone out of those who have posted so far, Lommy was possibly the "least poster" (along with Kath, but to be honest I am surprised she voted at all, not usual for her Day 1s... hmm... so in fact... maybe she's a Wolf and therefore knows about the game, since she already has been informed during the Night that it starts?)... not that anyone has posted anything much of substance, but at least people have been engaged in discussion, however pointless that was. Not that it helps anything, because it depends on the nature of every person.

Whatever. I will see after a while what comes out of this, if there are more posts etc.

EDIT: x-ed with Rikae, Lommy (that negates what I just said about her) and Greenie
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote