View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 03:10 PM   #27
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
So, what have we got so far -

Eomer being chatty and pointing fingers in the usual manner.

Aganzir trying to steal my occupation as the village pessimist. Having a bit of a devil-may-care attitude too, which might point at her innocence. I don't know.

Inziladun got on my bad side by making me hungry. Mmm enchiladas with guacamole... Other than that, hard to say. Literally basic Inzil, which statistically probably equals wolf.

Rikae enjoys the challenge? Good - we should keep her around as a wünderbaum... erm I mean, to keep the air fresh and optimistic.

Legate sounds like a parody of himself, only with shorter posts. I wonder if he's doing it intentionally or not.

Greenie is basically just trying to have a chat with someone and questioning their wording. Also absolutely typical.

...yeah, surprising conclusion, nobody seems super suspicious so far!

I would like to see more posts before I vote, but I really have to go to sleep within an hour, preferably sooner than later. Seeing as nothing really stands out, I don't feel very good about just randomly voting someone basically just because they posted, but voting someone just because they didn't post yet seems like an equally stupid move. Argh. Like literally my best lead at the moment is to vote Inzil because he is always a wolf... *scratches head*

edit: xed with Kath and everyone after her
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote